Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Update

So, since I don't really do a good job at keeping up with my friends, I will update you on what has been going on...

Jeremiah and I recently celebrated our 5th anniversary! We live in Broken Arrow in our condo with three amazingly cute dogs: Alex (Pomeranian) and Jake and Dynamite (Maltese/Shih Tzu).

I have been working at Samson as a Computer Programmer for just over a year and Jeremiah is still working with his family as a Chimney Sweep at Black Hat Cleaning. Last year Jeremiah also accepted a part-time position at the church as Assistant Youth Pastor. He really loves it and has grown so much this past year. I have enjoyed watching him become the man God created him to be! Most of our free time is spent in some way connected with the youth - Church, Youth Events, Hanging out with youth and youth leaders, etc.

We have also spent alot of time this past month and a half on projects at the house. We have put in French doors, carpet in one room, tile in a bathroom, replaced bad trim all over the house, spot painted, painted all doors, put in a patio out back, I made curtains for one room, and we got a new garbage disposal. The disposal wasn't planned, though - it just stopped working last week! Next, we are going to get our carpet and tile cleaned!












1 comment:

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Hi!!! Welcome to blog world! I'm so glad that you created one. I really love reading other people's blogs, but unfortunately, I don't know too many people who have one! Your place looks awesome, and your doggies look precious. We come to Tulsa about once every 2 months or so to see my friend, Amber. I will have to let you know the next time we're in town (or if you come to Dallas, give me a call). I'll plan on checking this regularly :)