WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!
It kind of happened at a bad time. They came and saw the house when my parents were here this past weekend. Then we got the offer on Sunday afternoon when I was planning on taking a nap before the Lock-In. So, we counter-offered and I waited anxiously by the phone (at church when the kids were arriving) and got the phone call that they countered our counter while I was stuck on a full bus of kids on the way to the pool party. Finally, while lifeguarding at the party, I got the call that we had finally agreed on a price and the house was sold!
The next step was to find a place to move until our house is built. It just so happens that the people buying our house have an apartment/condo that they were trying to get out of the lease. So the other night, Jeremiah and I went to see their place and we think it will work for us until we can move into our new house. We will be taking over their lease and they are buying our house! It's a house swap!
Ian's 7 Year Letter
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment